View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 08:49 PM   #8
Suzuru
FFR Player

Default Re: Anyone up for blue army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboy9x
so who's up for it? let there be 8... lol. and for that matter, let the eighth one be the badest ass sim out there, with difficulties exceeding those in existence. I don't care if I can't beat this one, I'm going to do it justice.
So you want to make another blue army sim... but not make it yourself.. even if you did make it yourself, it'd be total crap since you have no experience whatsoever making sims not to mention the help part, there is about a snowball chance in hell you getting help from skilled sim makers. I don't know what world are you living in but it definitely differs from reality as we know it.

Of course sim makers had to start from somewhere but don't be ignorant by pretending you can even begin making a quality sim. Not to mention that its been whored to death, even if you do make it(not happening) it doesn't stand a chance against most of the Blue Army sims that are already out.

Why don't you pick some unreleased song and play with it, ask those with experience politely for feedback.

the end.