View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 04:53 PM   #758
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

d1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Rip arp

I don't really want to vote Charu but I think the mml wagon is the best chance at finding a wolf

Raeko: only real noticeable thing is I havnt seen anything from her that rocks the boat. No really abrasive posts but then again she hasn't gotten much pressure either so ???

Roundbox: just seems to be info posting mostly, the preemptively vote from FFA yesterday was pretty juiced, I'd like for him to explain exactly what he sees from roundbox slot
freezin probing roundbox enough to get by while going a bit harder on ffa is an interesting thing to keep in mind

Quote:
Actually I just realized it was mostly a gut feeling when I thought the mml wagon must have a wolf, there's no actual logic that is dictating that. If anything the counter wagon is what should be scrutinized (Charu)

But I don't want to do that so my brain warped reality and sent me on a side quest. Lol
mml: charu, roundbox, raeko, freezin
charu: bugkid, arp

interesting comment from a wolf huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
game's slow today ig

I'm okay with voting charu at the moment, got a whole day ahead tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
thinking back on it, this bussing is slightly sus
(this is me referring to ffa's above post)

Quote:
Logged in my phone first try, no wrong password guesses lessgo

Where's mcdaddio

The bug/charu thing is getting weird

The card shop im at has scrooge mcduck card sleeves and deck box

I had a baked potato for lunch and it was so good that I ate another!

Round box who is your town circle
ffa majorly pushing on charu and then claiming its me vs charu is a good cover for him lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
trying to decide how to feel about ffa voting lar then backing off to vote me
by definition I don't like the vote on me, but that doesn't mean ffa is a wolf. ffa still needs to explain their read on me in some detail
but backing off of lar to vote a wagon that probably wasn't launching is a choice not to commit
why charu? and why charu + me?
example of ffa being wishy washy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
What do you guys think of Freezi? He was Lar's vote
Quote:
I feel like it's the worst of the Lar votes aside from probably my own
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddio View Post
i mean it seemed like MML was only going to vote him because of low-post stuff. that being said, the chili oil they were splashing around last night was spicy and chaotic to say the least
Quote:
I agree but if Lar just happened to be right, maybe Freezi and his partner turned it around on him just in case?
this was an interesting thread of interactions. also we should have listened to raeko more, i think she had some really important insights

Quote:
I think everyone getting pressure right now is a miss

Which makes the wolf team a pickem between mcdaddio, FFA, and bug
would freezin throw his partner under the bus?

Quote:
FFA isn't really contributing to the stagnation, and roundbox hasn't caught any real pressure despite people talking it up.

So put roundbox and FFA on the same tier of suspicion, slightly lower than bugkid and mcdaddio.

Everyone else is ok I guess
this is my main predicament, freezin claims he feels the same way about roundbox and ffa

Quote:
Yeah, my first thought on the reread + me catching up is town is really stagnant right now, so I'm focusing on people who arnt really making their opinions clear or are just content to go after 1 person + are in a comfortable position atm.

So intitally that was bug mcdaddio and FFA.

I move roundbox up because the amount of fake pressure he's getting is pretty weird, not enough to put him at the top but enough for me to take notice. At the same time I downgraded FFA because while he hasn't really been pressured he is doing a lot of poking and questioning that I glossed over when I was thinking about posts.

All this happened pretty recently, so there isn't much progression besides what I've been recently posting
freezin again throwing more shade towards ffa while casually mentioning roundbox which would lend itself to the wolves being rb/freezin more so than ffa/freezin

Quote:
I think mcdaddio is trending up
I agree with you on FFA
is he waiting for someone else to develop a case on me before he commits a vote?
more wishy washy ffa

Quote:
FreezinIce can be my top town ig idc
Time to commit a bit and stop being afraid to be wrong
this looks really bad for ffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
For the record, I believe freezin and FFA are absolutely town, by the way.
charu's reads this game were really bad (sorry)

Quote:
if we all just listened to you [freezin] that would be pretty scary if you are a wolf and one of them is your partner
raeko again making a fuck ton of sense and nobody listening to her

Quote:
Charu feels like the right thing to do to me
Whereas roundbox is the undisciplined decision

Kind of like yesterday with mml and rbx, I ended up on rbx that time
not sure if a wolf would bother going for rb at this point

Quote:
Uh
Heckin idk uh mcdaddio
aaaaaand immediately after saying he will vote charu despite wanting to vote roundbox he votes for...... mcdaddio

Quote:
FFA cannot develop a consistent case and is floundering on whatever is convenient
smells of wolf
Quote:
while it might be a bit of self pres at this point I agree overall he's been like this all game well before this point too
context: after ffa's vote for mcdaddio, he votes for raeko
roundbox AGAIN pointing out how wishy washy ffa is and then raeko reminding him that ffa's raeko vote is only for self pres HOWEVER it still lends to the idea that he has flip flopped seemingly without reason a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
D1
votecount:
raeko (4)- charu, freezin, ffa, mcdaddio
ffa (3)- roundbox, bugkid, raeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI