View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 07:27 PM   #665
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
You posted a vote list with no elaboration and said it made me look bad. That's vague shade in my book
you were the only person who voted out a townie twice, that speaks for itself. roundbox at least seemed to understand and also commented on it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Freezin's votes have been weird, and his Lar vote was the worst
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Freezin looks pretty ! on this list
AND ffa stated he thinks its possible for you to be bussing me (probably because i have been consistently town for most people, but i don't want to speak for him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
would freezin bus bugkid here?
I think so
I don't think that's what's happening at all but I do think wolf freezin would be capable of it

everything they're doing today screams town to me, in fact
in addition, mcdaddio (and evidently charu) seem to have a similar sentiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddio View Post
charu left me with their suspicions on roundbox, ffa, and freezin (not in that order) and i am very inclined to agree with those leanings. this push on bug doesn't sit right with me.

i know ffa's and mcdaddio's comment isn't directly related to your voting record but i thought it was relevant to put in here because it is evidence that you seem to be the only one who thinks i am worth pursuing over ffa and/or roundbox???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote