View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 10:25 PM   #177
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
mI'm wondering if bugkid is having a "I always scum read ffa when they're town so this time maybe they're town" moment, maybe not
you're not behaving any differently than you normally do imo so i wasn't really even considering you as an option to vote today. that's funny that you remember me saying that though (because i didn't even remember me saying that until now)

you're not really on my radar today at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Realistically i don't know if I would miss any of the others but I would like to give Bigkid another phase to cook, I feel they get stronger in games as they go on

Raeko always has these weak D0 so it seems ok to give her one more phase to post more serious game related stuff

And that's it for thoughts I am nodding off and it isn't even 10pm here :/
this is the first and only time i will ever be called a big kid (i am 5ft tall)

i think as for d0 the most sus in my mind might be raeko only because she hasn't given much of her own opinion and instead is giving excuses for other players. i'm not sure if that's typical for her, but it's not her "inactivity" that's bothering me, it's the content of the posts she has made that are a lil weird.

i'm still voting charu tho i'm not sorry about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddio View Post
yes, but just one. i'm mainly going off of what i know about them as a person (but again all reads are subject to drastic change, especially because they asked how to spoiler something and then disappeared.
nap time zzzzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote