View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 10:53 PM   #719
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

So it seems I'll have to choose between Zenith, Raeko, and Haze. Just when I thought I could narrow it between two, a third option presents itself.

Zenith, as I said before, can easily be explained as noob town. From a pure self-preservation standpoint, I think Raeko or myself would have been easier targets for a push than Haze, so they get some points for boldness. Still I cannot shake the feeling of performativeness within their posts, which is something their responses didn't exactly help with.

Raeko seems mostly content with residing in the background and watching fights play out. They never really elaborate on their "reads" at all and seem largely content to follow what's most convenient at the moment. roundbox was almost the same way, which does give me a little pause, even if Raeko doesn't have the excuse of being PR who might not want to piss too many people off.

And then there's Haze, and WTF? I mean, I could see why I may have been an opportunistic push, especially if Zenith and Raeko may have been closing into them, but would a wolf really go into it that hard? I mean, I haven't really seen town do this either and I've seen a lot of bad tunnels. Just WTF all around.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote