Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
From my perspective and where I'm at right now:

Mellon (green lean)
Lar (green lean)
Leetic (greenish lean)
Haze (wolf)

Mellon is getting the green lean from me because of the general vibe I'm getting from experience playing with her, and it shows it posts like

and this was her read on Lar at the time of post, which is very similar to how I've seen Lar so far

I disagree with this post, our seer's opinion on where we should look today has the same weight as XelNya, the other town player that died, concreted by there never being additional info from a seer result and him not surviving to act as a clear. If you're going to operate on this logic, you should really also consider what Xel was doing.

This was a town post to me

Lars is more town for me and probably stronger of a town lean than raeko is:

So I want to take note that this is a doubled down effort on a seer claim, which as we know Lars isn't the seer, but doubling down and possibly protecting the seer at such an early point in the game kind of really steers him into he has towns best interests in sight.

This also may be the most genuine town post in the entire thread

Running through MMLs iso and I haven't seen anything to put here that was worth commenting about in a negative way, I'm pretty good about MML being strong town here.

Leetic is someone I have concerns about, mainly the concern that I might regret putting him into my town circle because he fits in everyone elses and I still have fear that a good wolf could actually be the most active in game and win it, and it has felt stronger because of EoD but not stronger in this phase so far. If I had to claim a read it's probably a PoE town lean.

Isolating Leetic is really a chore, we already know half of his posts are returning questions after someone makes any sort of individual thought so taking that as it is, he's engaged and is top poster. There's nothing glaringly suspicious to latch onto, maybe some takes and thoughts that others have chimed in on already, I just have had this horrible gnawing feeling this game could see a very active wolf and I'm nervous of the reality in which Leetic is it so I'm reserved while also noting that there is credible game solving and effort through Leetic which I can accept and give him that town lean. Really like... SK vibes you know?

At this point in the game, Haze is just an obviously newer player and most the interactions up to this point aren't opinions or takes, it is reactions and questions. I think we're missing something with Haze and I think they're a bit UTR in comparison to the rest of us.

This is such a "huh" post for me, the interactions after are a bit odd. This is post #217, a couple people interacted with it, some of us didn't and it actually drew some iffy vibes from Haze. I think this was the moment where Haze felt like they had attention on them and tried to shrug it off by continually being "lost".

This post into this next post

I don't like a VT that isn't confident, and that's what I'm seeing here. Instead of trying to convince roundbox that the vote on me was worthy or even okay to consider, he defeats himself and then stops voting altogether, which thankfully other people came in and commented on why doing that would be a bad idea but this happening doesn't make me feel good about Haze.

Again just very weird

I think I'm comfortable in parking my vote on Haze, perhaps even throughout EoD, though I would listen to anyone's thoughts and other cases here. I think the combination of the being newer, can kind of latch onto someone else for cover rather easily, and a less informed kill on roundbox (this is purely my opinion here, I do not expect any of you to follow me with this logic) here points me more in the direction of seeing Haze's slot go. I also think comparing everyone left, I'm left with a much stronger town vibe within Leetic/Raeko/MML than I do replacing any one of them with Haze. Maybe a better way of putting it is I have less anxiety that I'm getting played here with Haze which is what I'm concerned about and this would be the most influential outcome for me and my thoughts at this time.
Haze is a bit of a bold target, even if it's a teensie bit of an OMGUS. I do have them as lean town but a lot of that is more on other's interactions on them so I would like to hear more on your case. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the Haze/Raeko dynamic, as I can see a world where one is pocketing the other.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote