View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 07:54 PM   #489
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
A thought experiment that may or may not be helpful, we'll see. If the roundbox kill meaningfully points to someone, then you also have to consider whether or not they had an alternate option that might have been better from their perspective. So, from a wolf perspective, who would be the "optimal" choice for each player to kill if roundbox is discounted?

Haze - Probably me, if we're being honest. Nobody was really wolfreading them,so probably taking me out would remove the biggest voice pushing them to generate content.
MML - Haze most likely. Haze expressed a vague interest to vote MML a couple of times (like on 103) and is one of the more townread players. As MML is townread by most of the FFR regulars, it might have been a good strategy for w!MML to eliminate one of the wild cards.
Raeko - MML or me, they were in the vague periphery of our lists and the decision would come down to whether they wanted to go with the known quantity or wild card. Ultimately, though, from this perspective roundbox would be equally valid.
Zenith - Raeko, due to the EoD push. Haze retracted the push and could potentially be swayed by w!Zenith, but again, roundbox would be equally if not more valid here.

Ultimately what I'm getting here is that, even looking at the best alternative options for Raeko and Zenith roundbox is still probably the better choice there. Haze and MML arguably had better options, but not to the point that I would consider a roundbox kill from either of them completely out of the question.
Theorycrafting on what wolf people would do here is never in our benefit to discuss, imo.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote