View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 10:22 PM   #272
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Mindmeld, which I mean doesn't clear him d1 but does place him off the table for me

Ok so for point 1: The Merlin thing
That's pretty far out of my control if he gets popped right off the bat because he wouldn't play the game and frankly if I worry about him dying at any given time I will lose my mind

Point 2: Jailer finding Merlin
The Jailer finding Merlin is as likely as the Jailer being one of the players being inactive/not paying attention because they only have 5 post and either not using their power or using it so sub optimally due to lack of thread knowledge it's another random ass pick

And Halu wants me to let the wolves pick all the kills while we trust the Jailer can solve the game behind the scene

And like, idk man, it seems town being proactive in the solve is both better for town and also just like a better game to play because if we're letting Jailer do all the work and not even voting then what the devil am I in thread for, might as well count to 5 and log off for 48 hours and just hope my side wins
God, just keep saying all of these beautiful things. Take this and hang this is the Louvre.
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote