View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 08:45 PM   #199
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post
I've tried my best to do a real catch up, and so far I like that Haku gave a person-by-person read so far that helped me see some context...are we looking to pressure vote the inactive Zenith thus far?? Is the vote for no-lynch by Haku meant to be like a 'stake in the ground' to draw like a narrowing of discussion?

I say that, because it's accepted that no-lynching day 1 is almost always a bad idea right? Lest we accidentally kill that Millium person...so like odds of risking that are 1/11....I don't see Haku intentionally wanting to keep a no-lynch vote for the entire phase bc I feel like Haku would have better plans than that....so like is it a move to keep tabs for a final vote at the end???? HmmMM maybe I should do the same thing not sure how towny that sounds or now but it gives you a "push for check-mate" pressure near the end.....wouldn't want to be the one who get's last-second'd upon with votes at the end of phase no-no....wouldn't want to go out that way! xP
No Lynch allows the Jailer to potentially Lynch a player or find Millium and out the entire scum team while keeping Millium safe. It is safer.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote