Old 07-30-2023, 01:06 AM   #12
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 208: SIGN-UPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Sorry if any of this is already addressed in the text-

Is the interrogation chatroom through a website? Or discord? How will the anonymity work?

Text within Rean's message says "You win if you and your partner are alive at the end of the day."
1. Do you mean end of the game with the above?
2. If Rean's partner was town (but not Milium) to begin with and then the wolves meet their condition to win because they eliminate Millium, is Rean considered to have survived still? Who are the winners of the game in this situation?
3. Does the partner of Rean's alignment change?
4. What mod message does Rean's partner receive on N1?
Thank you for your questions! I'll see if I can change things in my op to clarify some of this, but for now I'll just answer everything.

I've been browsing temporary chatrooms while designing this game. I have a few saved tabs of free websites that offer random anonymous chats. I haven't decided which I'll use yet since I made this game months ago, but yeah, it won't be discord for obvious reasons.

as for rean:

1. End of game, with the above. The one exception is if the game is solved and considered over. Even if his partner is still alive, if the game's solution involves an inevitable lynch of his partner, then he is considered lost. I'll edit the post, this is a lapsus while typing, I did mean end of game.
2. Rean wins even if town loses, so long as he and his partner don't die before the end of the game. His partner doesn't share his win con, they lose the game alongside town.
3. Rean's partner is relatively unaffected by being picked, other than getting to know they were picked and sharing the same fate (unless it's Millium, who doesn't really get anything from it). However, Rean's "cop check" does change to whatever his partner is. I know this isn't part of what you asked, but figured I should mention it.
4. I have a set of private messages meant to be sent to players during night phases, including the lover ones. I haven't included them because it's mostly flavor, but I'll just be messaging everyone involved directly (either me or sunfan if I can't for some reason)

Feel free to ask if there's anything else you'd like me to precise further.

Last edited by Hateandhatred; 08-14-2023 at 02:07 AM..
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote