View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 10:16 PM   #264
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924
Default Re: jTWG 85 Game Thread: Matrix8 Setup

So for like final thoughts before I disappear for work....

I will keep my vote on ToonE bc changing it now seems flimsy, but I don't have a real stake on whether this guy is a wolf or not. The inactiveness cpuld go either way. I say this so peeps hopefully don't look too hard at what I'm posting for reads in the end....to me it would seem kinda wolfy and less town to do so bc like why make me the 'christmas bulb on the tree?'

Anyways...in terms to what I think will happen over the next 2 hours'ish? Thread will progress kinda normal with titter-tatter posting and some banter maybe calling me out for x y z stuff...hopefully nothing too bad. Then I'm suspecting that "down to last 30-15 mins before end of day" rush with a possible viper pounce at the end by the last second voters to seal the deal....which usually involves a wolf or someone dropping the guillotine for perfect timing if the votes get close(New players beware of this)...

I don't wanna see like new players go out early bc that's no fun, but if it comes down to it where we don't have an intellectual decision to make for the vote; I feel we should look to vote an inactive probably...bc we want actives right? Use the best of judgement though bc inactives could be very towny as well...

Speaking of the impending end of day 'Viper' metaphor, here s a cool old time'y piano song to listen to in my wake, called 'The Viper Drag,' by Dick Wellstood(rofl name).

Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote