View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 09:38 PM   #252
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG 85 Game Thread: Matrix8 Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post
I actually have a litttlleee bit of time to post before walking into work...hurray for mobile phone posts...

Bugkid dissecting my post is kinda interesting, a bit attack'ish with some light self defense...wonder why he felt that was something worthwhile to him since I kinda left him in the "town feel" category...No feelings really about bugkid though just found a slight edge to his thoughts about my post like.

Also yeah it's true my posts in past TWG's have usually brought up a "wtf is this" response by other players...in the sense that scattered brain thought posting is kind of a meta that I unintentionally do and it's kinda pissed off other vets before and made them want to vote me out even when I was town and was exclaiming so......So to that I say please take what I say with a bit of mercy at first bc I'm trying to break back into posting again after a few years.

I have this weird feeling/fear that somehow the hangman's noose is going to come close to my neck before the first Day ends....and I won't be around to defend myself bc of work....so like if that could notttt happen Day 1 I would really appreciate it =D
i am not a "he" btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote