View Single Post
Old 07-4-2023, 04:56 PM   #9
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 206: Betrayal at House on the Hill POSTGAME

For insight purpose, I decided to nightkill MML because I was already subbing in a precarious position. Can't say I for sure knew Lights was seer but it was a secondary objective for me and I really wanted to take out some of the veteran presence from the game to be in a better position to steer the game in my favor, and I was willing to let a seer run loose for a few nights to achieve this. I wanted to push the pressure towards raeko and charu, did a poor (but honest imo) job doing it, didn't expect to be already out of the game after getting some rest, but I respect it and everyone has played a great game this time around.

My goal was to hunt down either of these two and kill the other one on the following night, then figured I'd have a fighting chance if I could take out the seer next without drawing wolf suspicion.

Also, I thought I addressed EOD, but frankly I was way too tired when I made my longpost and I intended to quote the bussing stuff from earlier (I even had it opened in another tab that I forgot to close when I went to bed)