Lights
owo
Head of Events Team
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 206: Betrayal at House on the Hill POSTGAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
"I mean, I wouldn't have to worry about that"

Raeko, Charu and I all instantly knew you were seer and your check was Raeko, so when you didn't die I knew right then it wasn't Charu or Raeko but someone who hasn't read the thread.

Too bad I was dead, tho :/ which by the way, why was everyone still saying they wouldn't vote me? I died as town lmao

Like I said in the other thread, though:

Lights, Noobs and Arp played a fantastic game, the only flaws simply from it being their first time. I know my 5th game was much less optimal then this, so I'm excited to play with you guys again in the future
the ironic part about that is that wasn't even what it was meant to be- just catastrophically poor phrasing. it was intended to be a partially condescending way of saying "you guys can panic over a wolf pretending to be seer, but it only works once and gives us a free wolf kill". im ngl based on the reactions to that comment i thought i was being suspected as a wolf, didnt even consider the seer angle. going to have to be more cautious of how i phrase things going forward, im bad at wordsing