View Single Post
Old 07-1-2023, 11:38 AM   #130
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 206: Betrayal at House on the Hill GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobiesAreTheBest View Post
for a D0 conversation, and for a new player here, it's not surprising that i would talk about non-game stuff to other players, since i'm trying to get to know you guys better. as mentioned before, we do not have any information yet, (and i don't blame you suspecting me, as i talk more than i should be supposed to)

as for you, Raeko (is it ok if i call you Raeko), you seem pretty sincere in posting. also you're getting a pass from me for liking Sea of Thieves lol (for now >)
Yes, Raeko is fine

I'm not necessarily suspicious of you at the moment but just taking note of how you are behaving so I can form a conclusion when I have a bit more info

Sea of Thieves is great though, I'm excited to play it again hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-B-E View Post
The aggressive early vote with no evidence included in that vote feels more like the play of a traitor who wants to try to kill the seer as early as possible, no?
I get where you are coming from and why Lar's vote looks suspect to you

Generally though you don't want to give any hints that you might or might not be the seer. It's usually the best idea to not mention the seer at all... don't make any guesses on who it is, don't imply that it might be yourself, don't give them any suggestions. Just let them do their thing and hide for as long as possible.

Also, usually super early votes like that are considered "pressure" votes. They're not generally the vote that someone will stick with at the end of the phase, rather they are voting the person in order to get them to respond/light a fire under their booty
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote