View Single Post
Old 06-25-2023, 12:40 PM   #31
benny58624
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Your gaming achievements

Old School Runescape
I got a good ironman account (gamemode where you can't trade with other players), for example I was the 4th ironman that got an Elysian spirit shield which was considered the best item at the time.
Mostly known for creating and spreading simple but strong God Wars Dungeon bosses solo methods, which I developed offline by using my game knowledge.
More recently, I did Quest Speedrunning, and got the Global Best time on most quests (there isn't much competition though). My favourite speedrun quest is Ernest the Chicken, where I used deep game mechanic knowledge to shave off a bit of time.

Similar to Rushy, I also have the following:
Max skill total
Quest cape
Achievement cape
Inferno cape

I actually met Rushy by coincidence through the BA School discord server. But I left the Barbarian Assault community pretty quickly after getting a lucky Penance Queen pet at only 200-300 ish gamble count.

Cut the Rope
Rank #1 Cheese box, with the rank 3 being a whopping 10% slower.
I really enjoyed this game a lot back in the day, trying to get an as high as possible score on the levels. Each level only takes a few second to complete. In each level, there are 3 colletable stars which give 1000 points each. You also start with 3000 points and for every 0.1 seconds you spend, you lose 10 points. So going for scores is roughly the same concept as doing a segmented 100% speedrun. There often exist unintended ways to solve the level and save time, which was fun to figure. A lot of strats are very difficult to execute, but due to the levels only taking a few seconds it isn't too bad to grind them out. Other than me, there was only one truly good player. And when the Cheese box got added to the game (a box is a set of 25 levels), I wanted to go all-in on that and try to beat him at it. But then we got in contact with each other, shared strats, and pushed the box score (close) to its limits, with me having 30 more points (0.3s faster) than him. A shame the game is ruined now by ads and MTX, would've been fun to pick up again.

Last edited by benny58624; 06-25-2023 at 03:33 PM..
benny58624 is offline   Reply With Quote