View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 04:06 AM   #17
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 206 - Host Voting

Damn you guys really came together for my visibility/appeal comment, that makes me very happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I wonder, considering the age demographic, if Facebook of all places would be a good place for recruitment

I suppose first if other sites are also having this problem we should probably try and merge communities already playing, though

I am interested in seeing the issue addressed, I also just don't really know how to proceed/I don't think I'd be a good ambassador anyway
I definitely think this is a good idea. I'm actually an admin for an older FFR Facebook page (I don't really recall how the hell that happened but arch0wl was the main guy posting in it, it's not the official page though). I could drop a post in there and see if anyone sees it.

Also, I dunno if the younger folks aren't "the right demographics". They might not have ever considered joining a game or hell, even know what "TWG" refers to. I would have never joined a game if it wasn't for Haku telling me what it is all about, and I assume that applies to the newer generation of players as well. Some people are bound to be interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
or maybe address the community issues that made some of us quit the game we enjoy
I haven't been on FFR TWG a whole lot and I'm not aware of what this referring to, but if this is a shared concern I definitely think this should be addressed too

Last edited by Hateandhatred; 06-16-2023 at 04:15 AM..
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote