View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 11:34 PM   #600
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 205 - Zero Active Player Dilemma GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I think if i was fakeclaiming the real one shot blue role would just counterclaim me and the game would be over lol
true

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Did this happen and i missed it?
no, as I said I was up wayyyyy too late and had no idea what was going on which is why I said I'd respond later. but I also completely forgot in the morning for the same reason lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I enjoy your carefree vibe and I feel like we have been on the same page quite a bit. In hindsight I do think you and I could have stepped up and tried harder to save Shadowgod. I think it may be hard for me to evaluate that up against some of the different circumstances going on with other people when it ended. How did you feel right after he died? That might help me understand you more.
I was bummed when Lewdy died. I would have preferred Storn over Lewdy as per my vote but I wasn't having strong feelings enough to actively defend Lewdy. In hindsight of course I wish I had but I never really have strong feelings on D0. Just in general I think I am a bit flakier and go less hard in TWG than I used to