View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 11:46 PM   #470
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 205 - Zero Active Player Dilemma GAME THREAD

Anyway, my main reaction when Shadow's alignment was posted was that Freezin was townie at end of day but that they may keep him alive anyways to fight with Hateandhatred. And I do feel it is anti town at best for HNH to have checked out at the end of the day and so questioning there does not bother me. It is valid due dilligence. But at least for me, that is the trees rather than the forest because of what happened before Freezin ever got in the fight with him. Maybe this is the part where I do check off my bucket list and fight with Freezin and see who convinces who.

I do not know HNH that well but he comes across to me as more of a mechanical-focused player who will hang back more until there is more confirmed info. He is more likely to bring up role stuff earlier than most people, I have noticed, and he tends to get sussed for being quiet. I have yet to see a wolf claim vt super early, in TWG and similar games. My assessment is that the mindset that that claim came from is from a genuine town who is just putting it all out there in response to a fairly dumb vote train. As a wolf, you are boxing in your survival techniques at the day end if you do that. You lose your chance to do any kind of counterclaim play later. To me, how he has seemed to approach the game just fits better with being a true vt rather than a bizarre lazy wolf. The only wolf mindset I could make sense of it from is somebody who has seen that defense strategy work before, or that I should think other people have been more town. At least for right now, that is not true for me for most of you.

And so for how I am assessing things, the more likely T/W fight potentially going on is the T-Force and bugkid one.