View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 09:37 PM   #441
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 205 - Zero Active Player Dilemma GAME THREAD

Going through Haku's posts to find some reads and interactions - especially knowing they were from a pure point-of-view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I don't think everyone will see what I see this early in the game, but I'm fairly convinced you're town. Nothing seems to make me think otherwise. I also want to mention this because I think you're likely to be an early game target because people might expect more from you than you can truly deliver and it might become an obstacle for you later on this phase. fmpov, you just feel lost, trying to get a feel for the game and your narrative is simple, but relatable. I'm gonna ignore the read list tho.
This was @bugkid.

Quote:
I wish you did that post with either T-Force, Raeko or Star Crossed.

I feel like I just heard the echo of my previous post from a mountain and it's starting to make me feel like you're parroting what I say.

I'm saying that because you also voted H&H after I voted him.
This was @Freezin also seconding the bugkid town read.

Quote:
Raeko looks very comfy and all I got from her game is that she likes my posts, but nothing helps me understand the narrative of her game. That's kinda worrisome to me. I will probably not get the chance to ask her anything this phase considering I won't be here tomorrow. I'm not sure I'm a fan of that. I think town raeko would have said something she likes or dislike about other players by now, but I guess this depends of what she will say tomorrow before EoD.

T-Force is also in a spot where I'm confident he could have posted 100% of his posts as both alignment. I'm slightly leaning town based on tone alone tho. It's not worth much, but I don't think I would have voted here Day 0.

I might slight town lean Star based on this post:
[insert star's reads post #133]

This felt relatable. Those posts are probably easy to make as wolves, but I also think this specific post is within the town expectation. I do think this post moves the game forward and is genuine helpful regardless of alignment. I might lean town as in "at least keep alive Day 0" kind of post.

Storn is literally a coin flip. iso ain't helping me. Seems to be having fun being storn, but that's it.

Yeah, I'm also not feeling it with Shadow God this game. Not sure why. I feel like he's not getting into the game as much.
A bit better in terms of Haku's reads.

There's also the interaction with Freezin up top re: the spat with Hatred.

Quote:
I'm tempted to assume FreezinIce/H&H is a TvT late night headbutt fight.

I think game gets spicier voting storn/shadow god while keeping an eye on whatever T-Force/Raeko will say tomorrow.
Quote:
I think H&H is wrong on the whole experienced game sense stuff, but I think the effort here is genuinely town.

I believe he would have played this better if he was wolfing. It's a lot easier for me to simply assume he was town, but had the wrong idea.

Not everyone thinks like you and me.
Quote:
I'll move to Shadow_God_10.

He has a decent amount of parity with Raeko/Storn. I prefer those odds to be investigated.

Not saying wolf, but this is definitely a space that should be more explored while I'm not around tomorrow.

[insert quote about thunderdome]
Just do it next phase after a bunch of night actions happen. I want more content, but I think we have enough for you two.

In order to try to summarize, I feel like Haku's reads led towards

Town:
- Freezin
- Hatred
- bug

- slight Star
- slight me

Null:
- Raeko
- storn

No real wolf reads there, and his vote got voted out ultimately, so not much else more.

Obviously, I'd like to know more about what they meant about Raeko's/my interaction in a post-storn/Shadow vote, but alas.

Regardless, Freezin. Do you really want to keep going gung ho on Hatred?