View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 12:43 AM   #49
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast POST-GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
in this specific case, I expected WV to be mafia because literally everyone else did not meet my minimum criteria for the perception of an impossible situation (given the amount of players that cleared themselves or each other, anyone in the lynchpool would either feel like they had already lost the game or would need to try extremely hard to cast doubt on one of me/roundbox/DBP to turn game around, but neither happened. The only person that checked out entirely for both days was WV).

Still, Bug wasn't around, so I fully understand T-Force's position as a sub-host in this one to not want to end game and declare it for either side. He did honor the rules by announcing the modkill, but felt it wouldn't be appropriate to end the game entirely while Bug was away.

Bug coming back shortly before phase end could have taken it either way at that point. I understand the choice to honor T-Force's word that "modkill results will be announced at phase end". That shouldn't be faulted, as it is what is explicitly written.
sniped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them