View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 11:56 AM   #30
Wiosna
for you, eternally
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
I joined when FFR came back up because I didn't have a rhythm game community to be around. The community was welcoming back when I first joined and it has been welcoming since, though with its ups and downs. I also stick around because the FFR charting scene is intriguing and is a nice contrast from other communities.

What is the story behind your username?
Current username is the name of the track used in the main menu of Katawa Shoujo.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?
AutotelicBrown is the easiest answer, but otherwise VisD and radioamor are the main two people that come to mind when it comes to sticking around in the community. There are many others too (tosh, XtraFestive, Pizza69, BigHayden1, Lights, etc.) of course.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)
A multiple month-long event a la Stamina RPG, where there are many many songs (~100) to unlock and you can track your progress based on quests/challenges for all skill levels that you've completed or a leaderboard system that shows you how well you perform under some metrics (e.g. your Amazing accuracy, number of AAAs, skill rating, length-adjusted skill rating, etc.).

Last edited by Wiosna; 12-17-2022 at 11:59 AM..
Wiosna is offline   Reply With Quote