View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 10:14 PM   #24
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
I just randomly stumbled across this game one day on kongregate. needed an account to play mp so i made one. I then proceeded to NOT hang around disappeared for a year before remembering the game exists. Then i remembered the game existed made this account, was confused how i didn't have an account already and shrugged it off. Now the game, community itself makes me stick around. And of course I always want to see my latest and greatest charts get released.

What is the story behind your username?
So one day i was playing a game, i think it was Knights of the Old Republic, and i needed to create a name. I thought about it, then i pressed the S key. Its a good letter, one i quite like myself, but what could possibly follow it up?! I know, next a T. A good strong start but next we need some sort of vowel. You know what i think O is a pretty good one. Next maybe another consonant? yes, but maybe.lets try R. okay this is almost good, we're getting somewhere but we need to finish it off somehow... maybe a k? no.. a v? thats too wierd. I've got it! lets put an N to finish it off! S-T-O-R-N, Storn, yea that sounds good enough. But wait, sometimes i cant get just Storn and need a number. 42 is a great number. Its the answer to life the universe and everything. Perfect "Storn43" God damn it i made a typo. (but yes it is just random letters i typed that sounded good)

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?
Everyone pretty much. Its been different groups at different times, from the TWG community who help me push into FFR as a whole, or my D5 rivals for OT14 pushing me onwards. Of course there is always the Discord gang. In general it hard to say just one person, but the community as a whole is one of the best in all of rhythm gaming.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?

Song imports like in the AF engine, Or isolation in the AV engine. Its hard to playtest specific sections of a nearly 18 minute chart with just FFR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote