View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 09:35 PM   #22
Lights
owo
Head of Events Team
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
Yyorshire recommended this game to me- I stuck around because I like some of the files and the community is pretty cool

What is the story behind your username?
based on one of the shortest peoms- lighght

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)
Peace to- Eppy, Eggy, Zlyice, Frostwind47, Hayden, Jon, Haku, Rapta, Xtrafestive, Skayles, Revo, Tosh, Cup, T-force, Storn, Pizza, Sploder, Matt, Oppiie, Flynn, Jacob, April and a ton of other people that im struggling to list off with 30 seconds of thought. I can't say I have much as far as direct rivals or idols go, but everyone i've competed with in D5 and D6 over the last two OTs have definitely made lots of fun FFR memories for me. Huge Respect to Goldstinger and Velocity for a banger OT15 as well

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)
Rate-mod leaderboards. for the love of heck please. (i literally wrote you an example of how to sort them owl man ;-; Pat made you a UI mock up for it. come ooooooon)

Last edited by Lights; 12-16-2022 at 09:54 PM..
Lights is offline   Reply With Quote