View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 02:47 PM   #10
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

I was looking for a DDR replacement online and found this website. I first played R2 and thought it was shit. Then I found the main game and got addicted. I stick around for the game, the community and to shitpost my awful music reviews.

What is the story behind your username?

When I was 4, I needed an account to play some of the advergames on the now-defunct toomunchfun.com (an old flash game website for Kraft foods). I smashed my hand on the keyboard and rayword45 came up, and it's stuck since. For some reason it makes people think my first name is Ray.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)

MrPreggers because he is my old rival and now he's D7 while I'm still D6

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)
The return of MeTrivia

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote