View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 08:12 PM   #3
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Jub3r7's vote on Manti (also, I'm bored of capitalizing every J and M so bear with me OK??)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jub3r7 View Post
I still haven't recollected them. I think the wolves are wv, MML and freezinIce but who knows~
the day starts off and jub3r7 posts a few potential suspects

Quote:
Good post! Except for the manti over mml read I still don't understand that
he soft defends manti, but nothing too spicy

Quote:
Maybe I'm biased but when I saw the flip vote by Manti which saved my life I didn't think it was suspicious at the time because he was taking his vote off of me! But Charu's reasoning is a lot more clear. Could be confirmation bias but it definitely doesn't feel like a wolf play to switch from one town to another town at the last second.

On the other hand, every time I read MML's posts I really struggle to find points of common ground.
jub3r7 considers that he might be positively reading Manti for voting in his favor, because if jub3r7 is town, from his perspective, he knows the wagon was t/t. he feels that MML is not too towny because they don't agree on certain points

he does a big post responding to MML after this

Quote:
you know what heck it, i'll make a reads list in a little bit. I want to reread cause there are some people I *should* have opinions on but don't (not because they're null but because they felt *generally* town and stopped paying attention to them afterwards).
Quote:
^that's mostly about manti. He said things that I thought were town early on and then I started paying less attention because of it. Roundbox is one of the people I hard TR but I want to reread for him too just in case
he makes this post, saying that he's going to reevaluate his stance on manti. at this time, manti had 3 votes, so this could be jub3r7 reaching for a reason to join the manti wagon

Quote:
That's why I'm looking at T/T which leaves like, wv, raeko and freezin. Or roundbox if you TR one of those three
he comments that manti/MML are likely T/T from his current reads

Quote:
And if you're both town then what should be done
jub3r7 looks off wagon again like in his previous post, fearing t/t, but not really saying much about Manti and more about MML. he wants people to vote WV

Quote:
What if mml is just a really good wolf
if jub3r7 is wolfing and defending Manti with this, dang, that's Doritos Bold™

Quote:
But if we lynch one then the other and they're both town we lose
this logic applies to any T/T, and I don't feel like jub3r7 did enough reading into manti (or at least posting in the thread about manti) to justify their vote yet. I'm still reading through, so let's see if this changes at all.

Quote:
I might change my vote at some point in the next 10m, at the risk of doing a manti
???

Quote:
I'll hammer the insta since it's over anyway. DarkManticore
and here we arrive at the vote. it doesn't mean anything since WV already hammered. I'd put jub3r7's vote below WV's, but I'd say this for my voting breakdown.

fine: bugkid
weird: WV
funky, and not in a good way: Charu, jub3r7