Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

WV's vote on Manti:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Quote:
Also yo mantis is playing. Can't wait to see him power wolf again
Is it going to happen? Iuno maybe
wv quotes his own early game point, suspecting that manti might be wolfing. He wasn't really suspecting manti until this post, as he scumread Charu and MML as wolves at the end of the previous phase. Why is he suspecting Manti now? we don't know

Quote:
They're posts read from the point of view of someone who has been keeping up with the thread.

Mantis x jub x ????

I have a huge suspicion brewing in my pants
After making several posts being putting suspicion on jub3r7, WV puts manti into his list of wolves. Still, don't know what his problem is with Manti.

Quote:
I can't tell if MML is being reasonable because he's a wolf or not

Manti lynch over MML if I'm cooking the bacon right
It looks like his problem is the Manti/MML stuff. I don't know what kind of bacon you're cooking with here, my dude.

Quote:
Heh this didn't age well at all. Spoiled p quickly actually
again, just quoting manti from earlier ("chances on me forgetting about this game?"), and throwing suspicion on him without doing anything but coasting with MML it seems

Quote:
Am i correct in assuming that it would be in the wolves best interest to push the lynch towards the players that aren't in their 5 player list
here's the demerited post from the last post I did. I'm only mentioning it here for context

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
I wasn't originally super happy about FFA being 2 voted with his activity being pretty poop. but I like both people on that list and bug kid's vote is actually reasonable. Conflicted here

So you mentioned earlier in this day that we jive but never really went further into it than that. Has your opinion changed and can you actually explain why you're cool with me when so many others are not
he asks Manti why he was reading WV as town (I think if I understand this post correctly). He seems to have a problem with Manti giving him such a free townread.

Quote:
Why would you think someone would jump at the last minute? What were you expecting to happen? Who did you think was the most likely to jump?
here's a post that seems to be digging into Manti for his vote. It's not directly pointing a finger of suspicion, but it kind of looks like it. It's at least more specific than his other posts, but WV still seems to be sitting at the shores of prying into Manti.

Quote:
1: FreezinIce - soft town
2: flashflash account Town, Died d0 - I was wrong rip FFA you didn't get to town read me once
3: mellonxcollie (Raeko) - light wolf
4: bugkid666 - medium town
5: roundbox - null
6: Wayward Vagabond - literally the town
7: Jub3r7 - medium wolf
8: MixMasterLar - light town
9: Shadow_God_10 (Lewdy) - rip lewdy
10: Charu (big bird) - soft town
11: DarkManticoreX2 - literally power wolf I called it don't @ me
calls Manti a power wolf. y tho

Quote:
Get better duder also i don't disagree with your vote on manti
agrees with freezin in a weird way. saying "don't disagree" sounds like he's avoiding saying "I dig your vote," but I might be overthinking

Quote:
Can I be the counter wagon if there isn't going to be one

Intent to vote manti for self prez
what kind of post is this

Quote:
Are you in the same camp as freezin where the flip of one resolves the other
after making many posts wolfreading jub3r7, he asks me about my MML vote in relation to Manti. it's his only manti related post in a few posts.

Quote:
You see that's because back in his day you could get tons of info from all the vote switches happening
here's a snarky dig into Manti. he suggests that the voteswapping is what the powerwolfing is all about. I wish you would have been more outward and said it??

Quote:
I'm sticking with my manti vote like I mentioned I would before
Quote:
manti
he makes this last two posts and votes manti.

WV's progression is odd to me. He implies his problem with Manti without directly saying it, and spends lots of his time reading into Jub3r7's posts. It appears that the vote swapping is the thing that waved red flags for WV, but he doesn't outwardly state it until the very end (unless I missed a crucial post). He suspects lots of other people but delivers on voting manti over everything else. He's not putting his vote on people like Charu was, so I'll give him some points over Charu, but this vote looks pretty weird even if I've been liking WV otherwise