View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 04:50 AM   #519
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

well i caught up a bit on what i missed and i think this might just be a case where theres a high effort wolf paired with 2 lurkers. As much as I want to think the high effort wolf is manti i realize i might just be putting too much stock into one thing.

I dont think any of the other high posters are suspicious or burning me though. Charu is a bit more passive than i remember but that might be a combo of his current situation and it being early in the game still. MML feels completely normal and nothing he says has felt off. Same with roundbox, maybe a touch more self depreciation than im used to but nothing too strange.

I dont want to jump on jub because "weird = bad" but im not really following his posts that well. Hes someone im keeping an eye on.

Bugkid has been pretty inoffensive so far but thats also someone im keeping an eye on.

WV i dont like atm, theres a bit too much of...iono how to put it. Bullet point posting? Making a lot of individual zinger like points that dont really string together into anything cohesive.

Raeko is a ghost and also high up on my suspicion list but im not looking there at the moment unless she shows up, makes 5 nothing posts then leaves again, then there's a problem.

So my top 3 suspicious people are Manti / Raeko / WV atm.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED