View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 11:28 PM   #501
Jub3r7
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

So these were thoughts I had during the night phase:

"Just caught up on thread [end of day phase], several things i want to say and several things I don't!

1. Sorry Mikey that we won't get to play together :<
2. I disagree with multiple people about mml being more town than manti.
3. I agree with a lot of roundbox's reads (except the one on me) and disagree with almost all of mml's reads
0. My final guess for ffa before clicking on spoiler button was that he was town. Not that this matters

I think there were some questions directly addressed to me that I need to review and decide to answer or not"

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
what makes you so confident I'm town?
it seems like you're implying that a little bit
[Not that this was addressed to me, was actually addressed to FFA, but...]
"All of your posts feel genuine and anyone taking a problem with them (like in early game) seemed to have contrived reasons for it or simply misread your tone."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Why would anyone do this to begin with? You're the first one who even brought up claiming anything
"My confidence on the matter was probably based on the assumption that anybody might try to claim anything, which I think is bad, unless everyone does it and without going into specifics."

my fourth thought was explaining the joke about "if you're gonna pocket me, where's the sheep vote" to someone who's dead now so i guess i can skip that.

And finally, I don't have work for the second half of day phase this time so I will be around for EOD for anyone who was worried...