View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 03:13 PM   #454
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
My reason for voting you wasn't because you were pushing the No Lynch too hard.
Annnnnnnnnd que the line

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post

[twgv]MML[/twg] for now while I get my kiddos to bed for pushing for No lynching which is a bad idea.
So yeah no, you did do that. It's right there. And then you go back on it later which.....you're using the fact you went back on it as reason on why I'm wrong on you going back on it, it seems judging from this:

QUOTE=DarkManticoreX2;4783285]
I voted you because your stance flip was quick and in response to light pressure as I've said before. On D1, active wolves want to interact with the thread and get in good standing with it but don't want to draw too much attention. When I read your No lynch posts, they bothered me because they struck very close to this. You interacted with the idea of a No Lynch and kept it in conversation for quite a while and then backed off with the exact reasons it is a bad idea when Roudbox and mellon came out against it and bugkid also decided it was a bad idea. If you had reasons for liking it then I expected you to at least defend the option a little bit before switching off of it. I probably still wouldn't have liked your stance but at least you would have had a base you were working off of.[/quote]

Also to note in the above is you denied I defended it after people spoke against it. This is not true as I was defended it against Bugkid about when you made the initial vote. I'm very sure the catalyst for your Post#267 was me defending it! To say I wasn't is clearly incorrect and easily proved so.

QUOTE=DarkManticoreX2;4783285]
If you're mad about the first sentence of 267 (the post where I vote you but mess up my tag). That wasn't directed at you but just general frustration. No Lynch is a bad option unless it mechanically buys us another day or gets us more information and several people were flirting with the idea at the time.[/quote]
This is simply backpedaling. I already quoted this post where you state plainly what the vote was for

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter