View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 10:50 AM   #24
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Global Leaderboard v3 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
If I were you I'd be honored that people went up to me to try and design a novelty file that breaks the barriers of comfort FFR has been constrained to for so long. It's sad to read this from a well known and respected stepartist. While I understand that some people do not like their file being rewards for tokens (and that the batch's checkboxes for release types should be respected), I can't help but feel like it's a good step in the direction of encouraging more top end players to participate on FFR and have their own, non-trivial achievements to go for.

Your file may not have been the greatest 120 there could ever be, but I'd be very damn surprised if even a handful of other stepartists could have managed to pull off a chart of this difficulty that is actually thought through. Kudos to you cornman, and I hope this doesn't deter you from contributing more awesome content to this game.
How do you have so much brain-rot you thought this was a good post, way to completely miss the point.

I do get what Goldstinger is saying, but yeah, the requests on submission should be respected. If I saw a song of mine go into an antipa token, and my request to remove that requirement weren't followed, FFR would be removing it and I'd resub it till it was put in correctly. I don't even want antipa locks off my files. I make this pretty clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
The other option is to remove the song completely, which seems like that might be a viable option if the file can't be used as a token.
I feel like that's not even in the ball park, or drug inspired trip of how that should work.

You'd be better off giving it the Legacy check-box, and outside of level ranking.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote