View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 04:17 PM   #9
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Songs of the Week 07/22/2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
I wanted enough new Event Token content to guarantee those that already have all the tokens, have at least something to work towards in this tournament & the next couple of events/tournaments.

It was a long-standing debate that people didn't really have anything to unlock anymore through events, assuming that's why Kayla opened up Event Token batch in the first place before she left. So, people that had everything unlocked didn't see much reason to join in smaller events.

I plan on releasing a lot more than just Event Tokens during this tournament. The next few rounds are gonna be fun, even if already eliminated.
My point was more geared towards locking a mountain of content behind a once year event, and other arbitrary, yet spontaneous other events. Can't say I'm a fan. (I don't personally care if entrants have a token to unlock - they got a whole damn tourney of content to play, and if I recall right they get some profile badge which fills the award part tbh.)

Totally a me thing, I was just curious more than anything. I very much just view tokens like achievements though.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote