View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 05:01 AM   #5
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Songs of the Week 07/22/2022

Mario Overworld (Super Mario Remix): Immediately I hear Smooth McGroove I knew I was going to enjoy the song. Been listening to him for a long time ever since he was pumping out Undertale acapella's. I recently was actually wanting to find something of his to step for FFR when I found out we had perms for some of his stuff. Anyways, for the chart the beginning didn't really catch my attention much but once the song gets to about 400 combo things start picking up and I really started to enjoy playing it a lot from here on. Nice work~

NULCTRL: Wow really cool and interesting file. That intro certainly gives you a wake up call with the 32nds lol. I'm sure those are gonna be pretty mindblockable for D3. The file caught my attention the entire way through the song and was pretty fun. There were a couple times where I was wondering what some of the notes went to but probably is more noticeable if I were to slow the music down as I'm bad at hearing things sometimes. The cyan note jumps part was pretty cool

Shut Your Mouth: Nice file I liked the jumpgluts you had in here they felt nice to hit . I hope D4 is ready for these jacks tho because those longjacks were even scary for me to hold on to a AAA with especially in the section mixed in with the white note trills in the second half, which I liked seeing that colour theory you implemented in the song.

Evanescent: Oooooh I used to listen to this song a lot and had it in my Youtube music playlist haha. I really liked the song and BGA video they had along with it thought it was really cool. So I'm excited to see that there's now a file for it on FFR to play . Anyways, the chart was really fun to play with the song too, really enjoyed this one, definitely one of my favourite charts from this week and favourite of all the division songs!

Sapling: Streams v.v (some of the streams were fun, some not v.v)

Boxel Adventure: Trills v.v (some parts were actually fun outside of the trills)

Neko Nadetai: D8 v.v (the easier sections outside of the big wall dump sections are kinda fun actually)

GOODBOUNCE: This is the best release hands down this week omg I love the song I love the chart I love it all *-* Give me more DONKS please!

Also I can't wait to play Mope Mope~

Last edited by Elite Ninja; 07-24-2022 at 05:20 AM..
Elite Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote