View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 08:03 PM   #527
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 202 - GAME THREAD

I haven't seen freezin wolf yet and in the past I often would lean on sunfam for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I dont think starcrossed or roundbox are wolfing, they giving off the same tired town vibe to me.

FFA is kinda doing his own thing it seems like, but thats how he usually plays not sure if thats wolfy or not at this point. I might have to crib a read here from someone else

I want more from xel before eod

Same for lurker too i guess

Haku seems ok but i can kick the can down the road a bit till im 100% sure.

Thats where i am so far. 3 town core could be possible by eod depending on how much activity there is.

lurker i want more stuff to follow up that post i answered
This was an interesting vote choice, because Freezin is somebody who is especially caring about interactions. Sometimes he likes to 1v1 people for info, even. FFA is someone he is unsure on, and was available to pressure, and yet he ends up voting for lurker, even after defending lurker. I am interpreting this as kind of wanting to side with Haku's solve of the game, rather than self-determine his focus.

It might also be notable that he seems to feel best about roundbox after what he had just said about his process on trying to read roundbox