View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 01:23 AM   #441
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 202 - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I mean, you've kind of addressed the Xel progression, which was my main ?? thing.

I guess going back to lurker, at some point yesterday I felt he may be more likely to be town of the people pushing you, because he has not played with you as much from my knowledge, and he was more I guess emotive with wtf'ness at your posts. Wolves can hard tunnel though, and his engagement with you yesterday actually is not that far off of my most memorable example of that in my TWG career, upon reflection.

From the post of his I quoted earlier that I said I like most, I actually disagree with most of his facts against you in it- as I pointed out at the time, I do not think you misrepresented your availability. And I also do not think just because he would only placeholder vote for phantoms, means it is wolf-motivated for you to do it. Nonetheless, it came across as both logically and emotionally complex, in a way that I think is harder to post as a wolf. I guess because his suspicion of you was strong enough that he was tying it into a conversation that I felt was unrelated (about d0 agnosticism). I do feel less solid in my interpretation now though. I'll see how I feel about it after I sleep and when he returns. I do not even know if all that text is useful to anybody besides me lmao, I am sorry.
It's just that if you're wolfing, it's so easy particularly in this game to just point finger at me and be like "sus". It gives the impression you're trying to help and you can easily talk about nothing else pending that "I get resolved" and you guys are stuck in a loop until I flip. There's literally nearly no effort toward looking at others and trying to make sense of what should be making more sense than me. Even for me it's very hard to tell how you feel about each other because most of this game has been around me and if you're waiting for a eureka moment with a red check on a wolf and super powers, I'm afraid you're gonna be disappointed.

tldr; I think I'm just a scapegoat for wolves so town waste too much time on me.