View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 09:30 PM   #324
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 202 - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I am sorry, but I do not find the way that you are posting today to be natural. hateandhatred

I believe you have played at least four games with him? That is more than I have played with about half of you, for what it is worth.
Well, I pretty much just woke up then immediately went to thread, so that can contribute to weird posting.

I've played quite a few games with Haku actually, but I feel like people who have played dozens of games with him can actually get a feel for his in-game behavior far more than I can. Also, Haku and I are IRL friends, and this makes it a little harder for me to judge him according to his TWG metagame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I think it is possible to interpret it as a slip in mindset like you are questioning it is, but I can understand why he would say it either way. So it is not a bad thing to bring up by any means. Just the way you have brought it up seems really careful and crafted, which throws me off because you seem like you are naturally more casual than that. It is also not how I remember you approaching things the only time I played with you, though that was years ago.

Overall I do not feel great about the read list either. The main part I liked was that you said Haku's vote on you was decent. XD
Yeah I'm fairly self aware that I might sound a little off, especially in comparison to how I played the game a couple years back. That, plus the fact that Haku knows me very well IRL, him throwing a vote on me just looks good lol