View Single Post
Old 05-2-2022, 09:25 PM   #888
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I decidedly do not like this post. I don't think it comes from a town mentality to make sure to clearly convey the possibility of lewdy being PR, which is how I'm reading "if he's anything other than vanilla town".

for reference, this was in response to my asking "Does [lewdy] have an issue posting as town?". For comparison, FFA also responded,

but implicitly does not bring up the vanilla/non vanilla issue. the "let's just say" is about as much of a hint as I'd be comfortable with in thread when it comes to PRs.

bug follows immediately after with this:

and then didn't mention lewdy for awhile. when the game started amping up again, they poked haku and xel a bit while keeping lewdy as a soft sus but always with a higher priority (and always contingent on zenith which is a fair vote but also an easy one)

I'm going to echo Haku here and suggest everyone ISO bugkid themselves and talk about their conclusions. I didn't want to quote too many posts and make this unreadable, but I think the ISO strongly hints at a w/w mentality with lewdy and would like other heads on this.

@bugkid you said to ask you if I had any questions. I don't really have any, but would like to see more of your own thoughts on stuff to get a better read. I saw one post in your ISO that identified the issue with lewdy and almost scrapped this post because your tone was so dead set on proving he's scum, then realized your post was made after flip. Which leads me to ask, did the issues in the post you pointed out to Haku bother you at all in D0, or what was your thought process there?
with that knowledge in mind, shado is pretty much clear, at least the conviction about "bug leaving the option for lewdy to be a PR"

whether or not he's right remains, but the sentiment itself is pro-town absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic