View Single Post
Old 05-1-2022, 03:06 PM   #690
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
@star do you feel like you're performing up to par when compared to your previous games? How do you feel about where you are in terms of game state right now?
This is an interesting question. I want to say in like one-third of my games, I am actually a one-day wonder (in that I only get to play for one day, because the wolves kill me on sight) and if not a one-day wonder, a two-day one. Which could imply that any time I do not die first, I am below par, but to be honest, it is not weird for me to still get killed when my reads are super ass backwards. I think what they see as a threat in my play usually, is that they do not think that I can get hanged, and that they think that I create information that makes other people play better. I think I may be slightly below par in terms of that effect in this particular game, even though my actual first impressions of people seem relatively aligned with the true game state, based on the flips.

I am relieved to have more confirmed information to work with than I usually would, and am enjoying this day quite a bit so far due to that. Haku, FFA and Shado are players that I am feeling better about, and DBP is someone I am feeling worse abut, based on reflection and the new info. I am needing to dig into DBP's and your posts to progress, but I think I will have the time and energy to do that in the next few hours.