View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 11:52 PM   #209
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

I will tell you why I asked that, WV, but only if you tell me what a 'thing' is. I need leverage because that type of comment makes me feel like I am 12 again and it is weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
What are your thoughts on the Star/Haku interaction from earlier? I've read it so many times and I cannot make any sense of what's being said.

I'm either dumb or I cannot read, or probably both in this instance.
Sorry for being a wordy bitch - let me know if you have a more specific question, about my end of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
OH MY GOD I'm so glad I kept my mouth shut earlier when I was thinking
" maaan I wish there was more of raeko in this she did that thing where she made her entrance and then disappeared but I feel like we argue about that every game and it goes either way but maaan I want her to post but I'll just shut up for now it's only been one morning. "

Cause if I had said something and you came back with this if have been forever stupidly paranoid that your re-entrance was just as a result of the ping to alleviate suspicion and bounce out again
but now I'm actually reassured it wasn't the ish 💪 😎
DaBackpack, I think this is the post of ShadoWolfe's that I feel like would be most difficult to make as a wolf. Do you have any thoughts on this?