View Single Post
Old 02-3-2022, 08:55 PM   #5
TheJayEagle
FFR Player

Default Re: Pokémon Legends: Arceus

Pros:

It's an actual game with fun mechanics and not just a cash grab from Gamefreak

The soundtrack has a nice nostalgic yet new feel to it that I like

The characters have more expressions than ever and it makes them feel more alive.

There is an actual difficulty in the game that challenged me.

The new forms of Pokemon are amazing. I especially love the new Decidueye and Growlithe forms.

The Pokemon themselves actually have more animations. It's more lively for sure.

Cons:

There are not enough Pokemon in it. Seriously, what is with this in modern Pokemon games and why are some of them locked behind having save data of other Switch titles?

I hate it when you get to the edge of any map and a dense fog overtakes everything? I'm trying to look for wisps dangit, let me see.

There is not enough game. Sure it's fun, but I completed the entire thing within a very short period of time.

Conclusion:

I love this game and I will say without a doubt in my mind that this is the single best Pokemon Switch title, with the only other game even coming close to comparing was New Pokemon Snap which is a miracle of a game that really cant be beat. It does have it's issues of course like all games, but honestly my bar was so low for Gamefreak that all they really needed to do was make a game that was fun or had all the Pokemon in it. One of those things would satisfy me and satisfy me they did. Just wish there was more to it.
TheJayEagle is offline   Reply With Quote