View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 01:30 AM   #429
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGTurbo 33: Requiem to a Moody Goddess - GAME THREAD

Probably just gonna vote between roundbox/T-Force in 2 hours and never leave that vote.

Roundbox wolf is technically a simulation of himself, but he will talk about the game in terms of something that's happening that is not affecting him directly. We will see posts like "this could be A or B" and a lack of commitment toward a lean because it makes the process of elimination too easy. I think this is happening right now.

T-Force is mostly based on the EoD and the reaction to Subaru voting Xelnya which I do not understand because I don't see why he would think it's funny for Subaru to vote Xelnya. (unless he somehow knew Xel was town and that the vote also made no sense).

I think the rest is slowly town piling itself through posts showing a common ground with the thematic of not understanding what's going on. I know it's a funny way to get town reads, but at the end of the day the biggest difference between wolves and town is that town doesn't know who are wolves and that wolves do know and this changes interactions either you want it or not.