View Single Post
Old 08-3-2021, 12:58 AM   #1152
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

---------------------------------------------------

The game is over, and Town has won.

...is what I would say if this were a normal game. But the game is not over yet.
As has been made painfully aware this last phase, this has not been a normal TWG game.
Its arguable as to whether or not it is TWG at all.

You all ought to know by now that there was a slot, called the know-it-all, that has known everything.
And by everything, I do mean everything.
They knew the wolves, the roles, what actions took place, the fact that there were going to be ITAs.
None of this is new to you, right?

But that's not all they knew.

That's not all they did.

You may have been wondering where the bastard part of this game came in. I'd argue that none of this would be bastard without the know-it-alls.
And the perceptive noticed I said "know-it-allS"

There were several of you, all fakes. All of you were told the wolfteam. All of you were told the power roles. All of you were told the actions. All of you, I lied to, by saying you were real.

But the real Know-It-All, more of a Mastermind, really, Knew-it-all before the game had even begun.

I sought them out before the game began (somewhere between 72 to 2 hours), and approached them with my idea. And they agreed.

We designed this game together, about 50/50 on both our parts. My original idea for this game had been shelved, maybe someday. It won't be bastard I promise.

The Mastermind picked all the wolves.
The Mastermind picked all the fake know-it-alls.
The Mastermind picked the vigilante and the Serial Killer.

The Serial Killer existed as a 2nd vigilante, solely to speed up the game so that more and more people died each night.

You will have 24 hours to discuss among yourselves who you think this slot is. I will give you two freebies and say that neither of the modkilled players were anything special.

After these 24 hours, you have another 24 to submit who you think the Mastermind was all along. One guess per player. If I don't get a guess from you, you cannot win.

Good Luck

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.