View Single Post
Old 08-1-2021, 05:46 PM   #3495
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

idk who I want to vote, I am kind of 2nd guessing myself a little bit.

Cellirra and xiz are my choices atm based on how I understand the game right now.

I thought celirras logs that they posted with storn looked genuine. Bug said that didnt matter but, to me it did. A part from that I dont like how they have voted at all, and dont think it is very helpful to town how they voted. They have also had some wierd takes on storn, maybe it was a blind spot or maybe they didnt care storn was not being very helpful.

xiz, has been busy i guess. so taking that into consideration, they have defiently talked and tried to play the game. xiz interaction with people this phase has been up and down.

On one hand, they seem to feel defeated but, on the other hand they are still fighting for a t force lynch.

what I really dont like is this wagonomics taken center stage with T force getting a pass. I understand the logic, but at this moment I think t force should be talked about. one ben was gone, I wanted to start looking at t force and haku. :/

It feels like the way I am playing the game isnt smart or maybe I am missing something.

anyway, I am leaning more towards celirra at this point, but ill vote later