View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 04:49 PM   #3382
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
If I was trying to "save" storn, I would've voted for ben. Wolf chat would've been like "CEL VOTE FOR BEN @@@@@" and I would've hobbled to my keyboard and shitted out some stuff.
This contrast HARD against what you said in OOTC about how you would have voted Ben if only you had the time. You even proved me wrong publicly when I said you didnt show any intention to do so that phase.

Are you arguring you could of found time but only would as certain roles? I'd like it of you made that a little more clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
also there's a chance that literally both ben and storn are a hit. We can't confirm the former, so wagonomics aren't really that simple. Sounds like an easy and convenient way to clear your slot though.
I am not going to argue if people think I should be in the hot seat this phase because I wasn't around for that EoD, and Choof certainly is the kind of mad lad who'd bus to make the game more interesting. I'd entertain a choof dive deep/inspiction of my play as valid if you wanted to male that argument.

But it is very clear from the rest of your posts that you do not make such accusations in good faith. Attempted Mic Drops don't make you look more town, especially flaccid ones as that.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter