View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 09:52 PM   #3154
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddio View Post
@MixMasterLar

Top 3 town: I talked to bug and raeko during the last ootc period and everything seemed on the up and up, especially with bug (obvs). plop, on the other hand, has just been posting a lot of points that I agree with and has been very consistent. idk maybe everyone's plop reads have been rubbing off on me, but im not seeing much of a wolf angle on him

Top 3 scum: Haku and xiz have been on my scum list since the beginning of this game and have done nothing to redeem themselves. force and dbp's argument really swung me hard into the "force is sus" camp and, again, his actions this phase haven't gotten me to think otherwise.

I can feel the sword of damocles swinging above my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I'm kinda surprised myself considering I'm not posting as much this game as I have in the past.

No reads list yet...that'll come next phase. I've tried to be vocal about townreads/scumreads, though. Just don't have anything compiled in one place.

Right now I'm thinking that ben isn't going to be a hit, but it's a necessary move for town harmony and the reasons backpack talked about. For the next phase, if storn flips red then I'm gonna try to analyze last phase's wagons, see who joined in where and when, etc etc, and see what comes up. I remember some people were suspicious of storn d0 as well, so I'll revisit that too. Hopefully all that will help me get some more clarity on my nulls (cedo, raeko, xel, fg, etc). If storn flips green then that means ben is a wolf and I'll have to start over from scratch. There'll be a lot of info in d0, though, with who pushed ben and who went to logman and who rushed haku and so on. And I think if storn is town, it makes charu look bad.

I appreciate these, and I totally forgot you guys had OOTC for awhile. It's a lot easier to get a sense of someone in person/voice chat (I feel I'm always better with pen/paper mafia) so that tracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'll see y'all next phase or whatever
Come on Funny you can't makw fun of my face and tgeb dip like that

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter