Old 07-29-2021, 09:37 PM   #3126
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Feel like I'm seeing a lot of Plop=town reads

but why?

Plop, did you already make something of a reads list? Where you at+how do you think next phase goes ideally?
I'm kinda surprised myself considering I'm not posting as much this game as I have in the past.

No reads list yet...that'll come next phase. I've tried to be vocal about townreads/scumreads, though. Just don't have anything compiled in one place.

Right now I'm thinking that ben isn't going to be a hit, but it's a necessary move for town harmony and the reasons backpack talked about. For the next phase, if storn flips red then I'm gonna try to analyze last phase's wagons, see who joined in where and when, etc etc, and see what comes up. I remember some people were suspicious of storn d0 as well, so I'll revisit that too. Hopefully all that will help me get some more clarity on my nulls (cedo, raeko, xel, fg, etc). If storn flips green then that means ben is a wolf and I'll have to start over from scratch. There'll be a lot of info in d0, though, with who pushed ben and who went to logman and who rushed haku and so on. And I think if storn is town, it makes charu look bad.