Old 07-29-2021, 05:27 PM   #2885
TWGma
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Everyone join the Xiz wagon please.

conspiracy
So this post, as well as Haku's insistence on looking as his wagon has me thinking, and I think I have a theory as to why they're adamant we look at it outside of "lollastminutepile-on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Oh, and I'm down with what dap said about tforce. Didn't wanna chime in on it last phase since there was a lot going on and people didn't wanna hear it.
Convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im gonna go full ffa here and be like "how could anyone not see me as town this game based on my actions" i fought against the storn lynch, advocated for ben to go instead, was the first person to call kappa town, town read xiz when people were going after him, i've been calling t-force scum the whole damn time, memes aside

-_-
Quote:
*groans*

kill ben, then kill bug
Quote:
no, jeez what

ben is the best kill based on wagonomics from d0

bug fought way harder than they needed for storn to get off (which i've explained was not a good play) and now they're here posturing for a ben kill
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
close but wrong. Im on a computer now so i can explain better though.

There is no chance that ben/storn was a w/w wagon. That never happens.

Knowing this, if storn flips red then you can assume that ben is green.

So the plan is today we dont lynch ben, that way if storn flips red in the mirror game, we've saved ourselves from hanging an almost guaranteed green player

There is no reason why we cant wait a day to hang ben. We save ourselves a potential mislynch and worst case and storn flips green then you kill ben the next day.

I think i explained it better
I think the bolded summarizes my thoughts the best.
I've used a lot of prior game experience with how I've read Benguin, and every thing he's done this game has lined up with his play - and he's usually more active as a wolf; not much, but there's more attempt.

Between him and storn, storn was the easy choice to make as no one wanted to follow me onto DBP as he had multiple days with no substance, and his defense vote was TERRIBLE. Like, he popped in like he was summoned to self-pres and just peaced out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
It's pmuch a gambit at this point.

If storn is red then force is likely to be also red.
If ben is red then I obviously look bad.
If ben is green then back to storn.
This post makes no sense to me.

In the HYPOTHETICAL WORLD THAT STORN IS A WOLF
So to you, if storn is red, and I am likely to be red, then I all but put the nail in my partner's coffin instead of putting a free vote onto a train that had (and still has) traction.
This makes no sense for me to do as a wolf when there was a much more free target there.

I feel like you're trying to force (lol) a world where I am a wolf here when, logically, no matter what, Ben would be the person I vote for 11 times out of 10 in that situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
what do you want to know,
I hate this. SO MUCH.
One of the biggest signs of a new wolf is wanting to appear active, and one of the biggest giveaways is when they go
reddit.com/r/IAmA -> New Post
"Hi I am here, AMA?"

Quote:
here is my plan, we vote ben, storn flips, we fight who is town and who is wolve, if ben is wolve, t force then haku, then the last wolve or last two are quiet ones, maybe cedo, made celery, idk

if storn flips red, and ben flips green, I think we go haku first, and then t force,

the reason the order changes is primarily because a lot can happen and im not confident something isnt going to change something, but this would be my goal going forward.

cedo, celery, xiz, and bug, are all possible wolves, but none are good votes right now. i think those are in order from most --> least likely. I havnt really looked too much into it. BUt bug seems really really organic about them not talking to t force.
Quote:
your right actually i wasnt thinking when I wrote this, I need to go back and think what happens if storn is read, I havnt thought too much about it, specifically because I think ben is red in the storn/ben situation,

I do not like haku, cel, t force, cedo at all right now. so i am little biased I think.
So to get this straight, you think that Haku and I need to go due to wagonomics, but then aren't consistent with your reads beyond that?
I know you had your beef with Cel earlier, but Cedolad seems out of left field.
As well, you completely drop the idea of Xiz and bug for seemingly no reason?

Oh shit, just got to the bit about star.. thoughts and hopes are with you star. Car accidents can be really traumatizing even if no physical damage has been done. The most important thing, imo, is to keep stretching your neck, back, etc. You'll be sore af tomorrow, but hopefully you can minimize just how sore.
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i like tforce more than you