View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 03:34 AM   #402
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I'll put this more constructively.

If you accept that storn/ben is not t/t, the answer isn't to "flip storn and wait on ben." It's to hedge your bets and "flip storn AND kill ben."

The two inactives really fucked us hard. We are down two more people guys. If we assume 1:3 or 1:2 wolves per town, with 26 players. there are somewhere between 6 and 8 wolves in this game. There are 16 players left. In the worst case scenario, this is MYLO and if you fuck this up we lose, barring a lucky vigi shot.

This is the time to hedge your fucking bets guys. Ben/storn is W/T. You can guarantee that we don't insta-lose if you kill Ben now.
I am really and truly hoping that storn/ben is not t/t because I do not see how we would come back from that. I wish yesterday had gone differently and Ben was down here because I would vote him first if I had the chance, but I do not and need to accept it for what it is. I know people feel strongly in both directions, and that is why the wagons were so big.

I am hoping to have time to read over Storn, Charu, and roundbox tomorrow from the other game before voting, to do my due diligence. Ignoring reads entirely, I do think a Storn vote has the best chance of giving the other game a sense of purpose back. I am feeling demotivated from trying to read into the negativity, myself.