View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 03:28 PM   #7
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
@ star

I am going to address all of this later, I am going to be busy untill little later, but, I will atleast point a few things,

My wierd takes have always been a part of my game, its how I word things, I have hard time putting actions into words but, I will try,

I will say at this point I am very suspicious of Haku, xiz, storn. I will make some more posts later, My spicy takes i put in ootc, which was T force and bugkids interactions seemed calculated and not guinined especially the one where bugkid rage voted T force for their not wanting to lynch new people.

The ben thing was mainly about a flip, if ben was town I think lewdy looks a lot worse,

I was inetionally thnking bugkid and t force had background information but, it might be just the way they interact with each other.

Choof, I think has information, hes not telling people and thats why he was so agressive. I think he has some kind of role or something.

I will go into more detail about haku, xiz, not really storn because hes just playing terrible game.
Thank you for the context about Bugkid and T-Force being sus to you, that makes it more clear why you would care about Bugkid's vote. I did not read it that way so much, I think that they both seem passionate about their opposing theories. But, I do think that it is a fair thing to look into, because I think wolves may be biased to seeing other wolves as wolves for innocuous things because they already know them to be. I do not understand the point in keeping that card closer to your chest, when it seems like a better conversation topic than many going on at the time. I have not played with Bugkid before, so I have no meta for you, but there should be people that have.