Old 07-26-2021, 10:48 AM   #1747
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
@Kappa123

What are your general thoughts on choof? Just not clear to me, how much weight you are putting on him seeming aggro.

I think it is a bit sus to repeatedly describe stuff as "weird." Unless you can connect "weird" to why a wolf is more likely to say it, it can be an easy way to pick at surface level stuff. I understand that early d0 was unusually useless info wise, but still.

Which post of T-force's do you think tells you the most about him or the game and why?
I am struggling to get the mindset behind this post. It does not really sound to me like you think Bugkid is sus (correct me if I am wrong), in which case I am not really sure why you are criticizing a single vote, particularly since you have not given a reason to like T-Force? It just feels like you are playing devil's advocate dispassionately.

I can understand this, but I miss your old style, it seemed you wore your heart on your sleeve more then.

It's next day, can I get the spicy takes now? Haha.
Would you explain the Haku piece too?

If you are right and Ben is town, what does hanging him achieve? I am trying to understand why that seemed better to pursue to you, than Subaru or other options. If you have already explained this somewhere else I cannot access, feel free to just quote it.

Lmao, I am sorry you feel that way. I do think that this game is unprecedented, but I do think right now is still an opportunity to create information that will be useful later, and that there is definitely more to go on than d0.

This is what I think discussion should be more focused on, and where I probably want to pick up when I return.

@ star

I am going to address all of this later, I am going to be busy untill little later, but, I will atleast point a few things,

My wierd takes have always been a part of my game, its how I word things, I have hard time putting actions into words but, I will try,

I will say at this point I am very suspicious of Haku, xiz, storn. I will make some more posts later, My spicy takes i put in ootc, which was T force and bugkids interactions seemed calculated and not guinined especially the one where bugkid rage voted T force for their not wanting to lynch new people.

The ben thing was mainly about a flip, if ben was town I think lewdy looks a lot worse,

I was inetionally thnking bugkid and t force had background information but, it might be just the way they interact with each other.

Choof, I think has information, hes not telling people and thats why he was so agressive. I think he has some kind of role or something.

I will go into more detail about haku, xiz, not really storn because hes just playing terrible game.